Using Health Insurance
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Your Insurance company may cover some of the cost of your Pilates studio sessions with one of our Physiotherapists as they are Physiotherapy rehabilitation.
The following things are important to know and may help you when liaising with your insurance company;
- We are a separate company to Complete Physio and do not bill in the same way as them.
- We do not directly bill any insurance company. You must pay up front for all sessions with Complete Pilates.
- We can provide a receipt for your sessions if your instructor is a Physiotherapist which will give the company details and state Physiotherapy Rehabilitation. Please contact email@example.com if you want one.
- You will need to contact your insurance company to ensure they will agree to the reimbursement.
- They may not cover the full cost of the session so you will not necessarily get reimbursed the full amount.
- We do not have a provider number or use authorisation codes.
- You will not be covered to see Complete Pilates and Complete Physio on the same day.
If you have any queries regarding this policy please do call or email before your session.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us on 02037645668