Terms & Conditions 1.0
Terms and Conditions
- Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur.
- No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Complete Pilates Medical Ltd may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Complete Pilates Medical Ltd exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Fees, Attendance and Cancellation Policy
- All fees are payable in advance in the amounts notified by Complete Pilates Medical Ltd. Complete Pilates Medical Ltd will issue an official receipt for payments made if requested. This will be in the form of an email attachment
- Patients will be charged in accordance to the current fee structure. Complete Pilates Medical Ltd reserve the right to alter this without notice.
- If a patient intends to use private medical insurance to fund their medical care, they must either pay upfront and claim back directly from their insurance provider or provide evidence that full payment will be received.
- All block purchases must be used within the time period stipulated. Although regular time slots may be made, this is not guaranteed to be with the same Practitioner and can be changed without notice. Refunds will not be made if another appropriate Medical Practitioner can be found to take over sessions. All refunds must be agreed with Director Helen O’Leary.
- Patients agree to be punctual and recognise that Complete Pilates Medical Ltd are under no obligation to compensate any patients in any manner for any lost time as a result of late attendance.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd have absolute discretion regarding the mode of instruction and care provided including class size and sessions. All individual sessions are semi-private with rehabilitation space being shared.
- All patients are required to complete the New Patient Introductory block of two sessions to allow full biomechanical assessment and a rehabilitation programme to be developed as appropriate to each patient. This also acts as a screening tool for all group classes. Complete Pilates Medical Ltd have the discretion to refuse access to group classes if the Practitioner does not deem them appropriate for the patient[NM1] .
- Any patient who is unable to attend a pre-booked session must give 24 hours cancellation notice. In case of any session booked for a Monday or day following a public holiday, cancellation must be given no later than the working day closest to the confirmed session. Complete Pilates Medical Ltd reserve the right to charge fully for any missed or cancelled appointment.
- Drop in and 30 minute appointments are allowed subject to the absolute discretion of the Medical Practitioners at Complete Pilates Medical Ltd.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd reserves the right to cancel any sessions or any part thereof as a result of an emergency, weather conditions or any unexpected or unforeseen circumstances in respect of any one patient. In this event the patient may not be entitled to any refund or cash compensation.
- No session or booking registered in the name of any patient is transferable or assignable to any other patient or person.
- If your rehabilitation programme, intended to convey the provision of medical care which is designed to protect, maintain or restore the health of the patient, finishes prior to end of a block purchase the remaining amount is subject to refund or credit for further sessions.
- Patients must strictly adhere to safety rules and regulations as posted on any equipment or in the Studio or as communicated to the patients by any person employed by Complete Pilates Medical Ltd.
- Clients agree to wear appropriate clothing when attending any training sessions at the Studio.
Privacy and Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. All personal information you share with us is maintained in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000). References to Complete Pilates Medical Ltd may include its affiliates, depending on the context.
Legal Obligation of Information Release
Complete Pilates Medical Ltd will release any information that is required to be released by law or court order. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary that we disclose your personally identifiable information if we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable to protect Advantage 4 Athletes Conditioning Centre’s interests. We will seek to ensure that any proposed disclosure is required in the circumstances and then ensure that we disclose only the information that is required.
Use of Your Information
- Complete Pilates Medical Ltd obtains most of our information through the signing of waivers and completion of New Client Assessment forms. With your consent we may also obtain personal information about you from third parties. This may include parents, guardian, coaches or whoever is registering you in a program and paying for your registration. Use of your personal information for any purpose other than those outlined or the release of such information by parties outside of Complete Pilates Medical Ltd or its affiliates will take place only under the following circumstances.
- When you give consent – We will disclose your personal information when you have given consent.
- Under no circumstances do we sell participant or personal information to others. Please note that we will not share health information that may have been provided in connection with a program, program withdrawal or request for refund. With your consent, we may use certain information to provide you with information about Complete Pilates Medical Ltd and its affiliates and programming. This consent is optional and you can decide to withdraw it at any time. Information collected by Complete Pilates Medical Ltd about its users is used internally by authorised employees of Complete Pilates Medical Ltd for following reasons: To process payment, register you in the program of your choice, update you when required of any possible changes of the planned services at Complete Pilates Medical Ltd, determination of those areas, features, and services that are valued the most and found most helpful. Also, we collect information to determine the appropriate participation in the activities and services provided at the Complete Pilates Medical Ltd and on our site.
Securing Your Information
- The Complete Pilates Medical Ltd online booking system MindBody website uses security and safeguard measures to protect users’ information.
Contract Terms & Conditions
- All services purchased from Complete Pilates Medical Ltd must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a New Client Registration form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
- All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
- The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
- All applicants release Complete Pilates Medical Ltd, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
- If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
Registration & Purchase:
To register or purchase from the Complete Pilates Medical Ltd online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Cancellation – 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of single sessions. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Medical Cancellations – Cancellation is permitted where an individual is not able to participate in a single sessions for medical reasons. A Doctor’s note confirming that the individual was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued. A Doctors note is then required in order for a person to return to sessions.
Disclaimer and Waiver
- Patients accept that as with any rehabilitation programme, each individual patient responds differently. No representation or guarantee is made as to the results and benefits of any such programme or as to the time frame within which results or benefits can be obtained.
- The undersigned patient agrees to join Complete Pilates Medical Ltd and participate in all rehabilitation programmes and appointments entirely of his / her own free will, acknowledging the risk of each appointment individually.
- The undersigned acknowledges responsibility for their own personal belongings.
- The undersigned agrees to share any information provided by any Medical Practitioner working outside Complete Pilates Medical Ltd which relates to their physical condition or injury. The patient also agrees to provide contact details for any person who is jointly responsible for the rehabilitation of the patient to ensure free communication between parties.
- The individual agrees not to hold Complete Pilates Medical Ltd or any of its Medical Practitioners, Rehabilitation Specialists, Directors, Shareholders, Student Teachers, Independent Contractors, Landlord or any owner, member, volunteer, equipment suppliers or staff liable whatsoever for any injuries or illness sustained during or in connection with any appointment. The individual waives and releases Complete Pilates Medical Ltd from any and all claims, demands, rights of action, or causes of action either present or future, whether known or unknown which may come about as a result of participation in this programme. The individual affirms that he / she is of legal age or is a parent / adult guardian representing a minor and freely signs this agreement.